Zermatt Cervinia Wipeout Map
The Matterhorn Ski Paradise is one of the largest ski resorts in the world and is the highest ski resort in the Alps at almost 4,000 m elevation. Zermatt is the entry point in Switzerland and Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche are the entry points in Italy. The piste map printed on our wipeout is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the ski area. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,562 and 3,899 m.
ZERMATT CERVINIA WIPEOUT FEATURES
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the whole Zermatt, Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche Ski Area split over two sides of the cloth
- Printed on one side of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? This ski area boasts a 22 km ski run from the Klein Matterhorn in Switzerland down to Valtournenche in Italy.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION
The ski resort features modern lifts on both the Swiss and the Italian sides.From Zermatt, the Matterhorn Express 8-person gondola lift takes guests most quickly (in 4 sections) up to the ski resort on the Klein Matterhorn. The Gornergrat cog railway transports guests in about 30 minutes from the Zermatt train station to the Gornergrat. A third possibility is the underground Sunnegga funicular. In the ski resort itself, modern chairlifts predominate. On the Theodul Glacier, there are primarily tow lifts. Long aerial tramway lifts round off the offering. These lifts take guests up to great heights quickly, but sometimes they have to wait a while for the lifts. In Breuil-Cervinia, the lifts go up right from the village. Modern chairlift and gondola lifts predominate here. In Valtournenche, a gondola lift goes up to the ski resort. Chairlifts are available for repeat runs.
- Number of ski lifts : 53 + Heli Skiing
- Total capacity : 93714 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 91.3 km
New ski lift for 2018/19: Matterhorn glacier ride (YOC 2018) 28pers. Tricable ropeway
New ski lifts for 2016/2017 : Gant-Blauherd – 6 person chairlift with bubble and seat heating. Length : 984 m. Carrying capacity per hour : 1,800
Ski lift information was provided by the website Ski Resort Info
Personalise your own
We can add a logo or a message to any product made from microfibre or cotton on our website.
Shipping on orders over £30
If your basket adds up to over £30, you will receive free shipping, to anywhere in the world.
For your order
By purchasing from The Wipeout Store, 1% of the total sale, goes to help preserve the environment.