Tour du Mont Blanc Hiking Wipeout Map
Covering the “traditional route” of the Tour du Mont Blanc, plus five variations. The map is a graphical representation of this popular high altitude trek which circles the Mont Blanc Massif, travelling through France, Italy and Switzerland.
TOUR DU MONT BLANC WIPEOUT MAP FEATURES
- Graphical representation of the traditional route, including huts, lakes, cols, mountains, towns and villages passed by en route
- Country borders clearly marked plus images of Mont Blanc, a mountain refuge and Val Ferret
- An altitude profile of the traditional route and average walking times between stages
- Useful numbers of huts, emergency rescue and tourist informations
- Images of fauna and flora that you are likely to encounter: chamois, marmotte, ibex, vulture, gentiane, alpenrose, alpine aster
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the map can still be used, even when wet
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and a great mini-towell if you get caught in the rain
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
- Maps are a representation only. You are advised to use the relevant IGN maps in addition.
Wipeout – see where you are, know where you are
Personalise your own
We can add a logo or a message to any product made from microfibre or cotton on our website.
Shipping on orders over £30
If your basket adds up to over £30, you will receive free shipping, to anywhere in the world.
For your order
By purchasing from The Wipeout Store, 1% of the total sale, goes to help preserve the environment.