Sierra Nevada Wipeout Map
The Ski Area Sierre Nevada Ski Area is located in the Granada Province of Spain. There are 110 km of slopes between the altitudes of 2,100m and 3,282m. The Wipeout piste map is the the official resort map obtained directly from the ski area.
SIERRA NEVADA WIPEOUT FEATURES
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the whole Sierra Nevada Ski Area, updated for 2019/20
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth, the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Sierra Nevada is Europe’s southernmost ski resort. However, with skiing up to almost 3400m altitude, the season can last from late November until the start of May.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION
- Number of ski lifts : 17
- Total capacity : 59,205 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 21.9 km total
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info
Personalise your own
We can add a logo or a message to any product made from microfibre or cotton on our website.
Shipping on orders over £30
If your basket adds up to over £30, you will receive free shipping, to anywhere in the world.
For your order
By purchasing from The Wipeout Store, 1% of the total sale, goes to help preserve the environment.