Massif des Aravis / Bornes Aravis Wipeout Map
The magical French alpine resorts of La Clusaz, Le Grand Bornand, Manigod and Saint Jean de Sixt have joined to become “Bornes Aravis”, formerly known as Massif des Aravis. Perched on the majestic Aravis Range, touching the shores of Lake Annecy, they are part of a privileged, protected and exciting environment. The map is the the official resort piste map, obtained directly from the ski area. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,00 and 2,477 m. *This Wipeout has not been updated to include the new lift completed in 2015 as we are waiting for the new logo for the re-named area so the price of this wipeout has been reduced.*
BORNES ARAVIS WIPEOUT FEATURES
- Includes full size panorama piste map for the whole Ski Area: split over two sides of the cloth.
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION
- No new lifts planned for 2016/2017
- Number of lifts : 81
- Total capacity : 94,950
- Total lift length : 64.4 km
Lift information was provided by Ski Resort Info
Personalise your own
We can add a logo or a message to any product made from microfibre or cotton on our website.
Shipping on orders over £30
If your basket adds up to over £30, you will receive free shipping, to anywhere in the world.
For your order
By purchasing from The Wipeout Store, 1% of the total sale, goes to help preserve the environment.