Les Deux Alpes Wipeout Map
Covering the entire Les Deux Alpes Ski Area the map is the the official resort piste map from winter 2018/19 obtained directly from the ski area. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,280 and 3,560 m. The two tranquil villages of Mont de Lans and Venosc are connected on the 1650 m high pass to form Les Deux Alpes. The station stretches 2 km across a plateau from which all slopes and lifts lead.
LES DEUX ALPES WIPEOUT FEATURES
- Includes full size piste map for Les Deux Alpes Ski Areas.
- Printed on one side of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? Les Deux Alpes has one of the most extensive snow-parks in the Alps, re-modelled with new features added each season.
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION
The majority of lifts are gondolas and chairlifts, but there are also some t-bars in the valley at the beginner areas and on the glacier. Most of the chairlifts are high speed detachable lifts, but none of them have weather protectors.
- Number of ski lifts : 49
- Total capacity : 68,584 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 49.5 km
For more detailed lift information for les 2 Alpes visit Ski Resort Info
Personalise your own
We can add a logo or a message to any product made from microfibre or cotton on our website.
Shipping on orders over £30
If your basket adds up to over £30, you will receive free shipping, to anywhere in the world.
For your order
By purchasing from The Wipeout Store, 1% of the total sale, goes to help preserve the environment.