Jungfrau Wipeout Map
The Jungfrau Ski Area includes over 200km of slopes and includes the resorts Grindelwald, Wengen, Murren, Lauterbrunnen and Interlaken. The Wipeout piste map is the the official and most current resort piste map obtained directly from the lift company – updated for 2019/20. The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 796m and 2,970m.
JUNGFRAU WIPEOUT FEATURES
- Includes full size piste maps for each resort plus a panorama map for the whole Jungfrau Ski Region.
- Printed on both sides of a microfibre cloth the maps are clear and easy to read, even when wet
- It won’t tear or get dog-eared and doesn’t need to be carefully refolded
- Unlikely to blow away in the wind and can be handled easily whilst wearing ski gloves
- A really effective glasses cleaner for spectacles, sunglasses and ski goggles
- Size 30 x 40cm, large enough to wrap your goggles, small enough to scrunch up in your pocket
- The Wipeout comes wrapped in its own little pouch
Did you know? The Jungfraujoch Railway Station at 3,454m (11,332 ft) is the highest in Europe. This cog railway is also (probably) the most expensive at 120 CHF for the return journey from Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch taking 50mins one-way. The spectacular journey takes you up through the center of the iconic Eiger mountain which overlooks the whole Jungfrau ski region. The trip up to the Schilthorn is also very popular with non-skiers because of the spectacular panorama of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (Swiss Skyline).
« Images may not be the latest Wipeouts available – we ship the newest version in stock. »
DETAILED LIFT INFORMATION
Schilthorn – Mürren/Lauterbrunnen – next new lift planned is for 2021 the Birg-Schilthorn (Piz Gloria)
The Schilthorn is the highest ski resort in the Bernese Oberland. The cable car ascent to the peak of the 2970 m high Schilthorn takes about 30 minutes and is also popular with non-skiers because of the spectacular panorama of the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau (Swiss Skyline). There are primarily chairlifts in the ski resort. Some of these are high speed chairlifts with weather protectors. Tow lifts and a funicular complete the lift offering.
- Number of ski lifts : 16
- Total capacity : 13,852 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 16.6 km
Kleine Scheidegg/Männlichen – Grindelwald/Wengen – New for 2019 the Grindlewald-Mannlichen 10 pers cable car
This is the largest resort in the area, the winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 944 and 2,320 m.
- Number of ski lifts : 24
- Total capacity : 29,250 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 45.9km
First – Grindelwald
The winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 1,050 and 2,501 m and offers something to suit all abilities and every kind of excursion.
- Number of ski lifts : 9
- Total capacity : 12,720 passengers per hour
- Total lift length : 11.8 km
Personalise your own
We can add a logo or a message to any product made from microfibre or cotton on our website.
Shipping on orders over £30
If your basket adds up to over £30, you will receive free shipping, to anywhere in the world.
For your order
By purchasing from The Wipeout Store, 1% of the total sale, goes to help preserve the environment.